Monday, October 13, 2014

IT'S OVER!

GCE NORMAL ACADEMIC EXAMINATIONS IS OFFICIALLY OVER FOR ME~!

Let me just say that POA paper was not that bad:) I could do it but forgot some stuff here and there but i'm ok:) Although the first question of paper 2 was a killer to me.It was a killer because i never really study much on Patnership,So i guess it's only me that i can blame on:/ I totally don't mind though.I was the one who didn't study much so it's my fault.But i'm still alive and breathing just fineXD




I'm happy that today was my last paper but majority of my friends will have their last paper on wednesday or so:( So I'd decide to have my own celebration though it's not fancy,hahaha^^ I bought Corntos,Chocolate bun and my ultimate favorite caffeinated drink,Mocha:) Yipss~! I'm enjoying my snacks while writing some fanfictions(ooppps~! hahaha yup i just started on writing up fanfictions;p) or watch some kpop live performances,though it's mostly BTS XD




Gosh so many things to do now!! But first let me take a selfie pick out the most important to get done and over with.

1)Get a job
  >I have an interview tomorrow~!

3)Reply to all my snail-mailers 

4)Send out letters/gifts to my beloved  pen pals in China,Taiwan,Turkey,USA,Japan and several other countries! Pen pals are so freaking awesome!



I'm so nervous with tomorrow's walk in interview:< But i know that if i want to get a job,i've gotta be brave enough to face the hiring manager:)To me i have two basic principles when i work in a different environment.First,i have to ask if i'm unsure/don't know some things only then can i learn more things and ensure that i'm doing a proper job and to be open minded or should i say able to accept critics,so that i can improve.Simple:)

Ok i'm ready! Totally ready to enjoy my freedom~~~~~!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment