Thursday, April 21, 2016

YOUNG FOREVER for BTS!

I don't recall blogging how extremely proud i am with BTS. So here's a post for them:) *unleash fangirl beastXD*

I honestly don't get why some dubbed themselves as "*insert kpop band name* thrash"Like Thrash is not a very nice way of describing yourself as a fan.It's like calling the band as garbage and you take all their crap. Things that are thrash are things you do not want/bad that you want to throw away from your life. Like spoilt fruits,it used to be good but because nobody had consumed it,it became bad so you have to throw it away. So i do not call myself as EXOBTS thrash. Although i'm a full fledged ARMY and EXO-L,i do not title myself as their 'thrash'.

I'm gonna ramble alot for this blog partly because of the gifs/pics spam,so just skip to youtube and watch/tune in(while reading my blog hehe) FOREVER YOUNG MV!

Last checked 21/4/2016 10:33PM, number of views- (1theK 1,941,881) and (BigHit 1,091,812)

Here are the links!

1theK:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBj4y9Zibao

BigHit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbvE0FV_70U

I started noticing them only when i watched 'No More Dream' mv...well unlike EXO, BTS didn't have 24 teasers for a debut. I admit that i didn't fall in love with them straight away like Kai did to me. However i was really into their dance. Like holy shit their dance was something different compared to other kpop boy groups.






Love the dance. I had a little 'wtf' moment when i saw Rap Monster. Sorry RapMon! I hated the hair style and the weird looking shades he had.The one that looked like as if he had one strip of duct tape covering his eyes. His rap though was so powerful.Love his beats and how fast  he was rapping. (so far i only liked Eminem's rap style...) Not only RapMon's  rap that kept me replaying the mv but as well as Suga's and J-hope's. The visuals,V, and Jin. The strong vibe i got from Jimin and Jungkook. Their rap style and dance was the sole reason why i kept my tabs on them.So i had 50/50 thoughts on these guys.

(LOL RM. I wonder how he would feel seeing this when he's oldXD)


(OMG V...)

(Yes you shot my heart Jhobieeeeee!)


(I'm his Noona lol. Look at him being all cute then super manly the next second)

(Cutie Jiminieee!)

(Who knew this guy could be the most "princessy" guy hahahaXD)

I usually don't search up the lyrics of kpop songs but I was really intrigued by what the song/concept they have. Since it's not about a girl aka love song or not the typical 'trying to be fresh and cute' rookie band, so i wanted to know what they were saying about. I'M SO GLAD I DID MY SEARCH!
I was so in love with the lyrics that i became an instant fan(lol). Despite the odd fashion style(come on EXO had an alien concept),i supported them.

The band that have meaningful song.
And they still have meaningful songs up to this day.

I'm not that sure if "We Are Bulletproof pt2" is part of their debut thing but oh my god i couldn't stop watching the mv and the dance practice. Plus the strong lyrics is just a bonus!








Starting off their SCHOOL TRILOGY with No More Dream, they continue to impress me with their comeback N.O. Again with the cool choreo and powerful lyrics.





AND OMG RAPMON LOOK SO HOT HERE!




BTS ended off their School Trilogy with 'Boy In Luv'. I think i prefer neat and sleek style on guys as i  instantly fell in love with guys in suits/neat school uniform. Like just look at BTS (and exo in growlXD) *insert heart shape eyes*




Can't stop re-watching their dance practice and i'm not even into doing dance coversXD




Impressive trilogy they had is all i can say.

They made a comeback with more love centric songs, 'Danger' then 'War of Hormone'. I was absolutely impressed with their live performance. I mean yea i was impressed wayy before but seeing them in Danger era made me feel their idol vibe way stronger than before. Like i don't get the rookie band feels. So i was really pumped for their live stage. Especially during MAMA cuz omg Baekhyun from EXO finally have a selfie with his look-a-like Taehyung aka V. Baek even danced/sang along when BTS was performing. Cutie baek! Just check out the endless fancams of him:)






My feels for EXOBTS ~~~~


'War of Hormone',I'm not a huge fan of it BUT! Their live stage was to die for! Each member had a chance to showcase a few seconds of their charms. Like so effin cute.I STRONGLY ENCOURAGE YOU GUYS TO WATCH  THEIR LIVE STAGE!! It's adorbssss! Another thing i like about BTS in this era is how satisfied i was when i looked at everyone's styles. And V's hair colour was really nice!




Jimin though...lol

Same guy different vibe hahahahahaXD


I know that HYYH trilogy is little seperated due to having a comeback with DOPE. So I will spam dope gifs/pics first then the TRILOGY:) Dope was probably the main reason why BTS gained more international fans like 'virgin' kpop fans. You know new kpop fans who doesn't know a single thing but became a fan after watching something impressive. Yea. Dope was probably the biggest internationally recognized song/choreo for BTS. More people were impressed with the beat and the sick dance moves:)!!








DOPE indeed.

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MOMENT IN LIFE/HYYH TRILOGY.
Ok BigHit has so much brain capacity. Like did you guys know of how LONG and MANY clues left that hinted the continuation song title/album concept. Holy guacamole it's ALOT. Like from graffiti doodles,fake body tattoos,in MVs there's so so so so many hints. My brain was about to burst. Other than the mind twisting game BigHit had us played, the strong and powerful meaning of this trilogy had me questioned my life several times. It's great lyrics. Not just the main track but as well as other tracks in all the albums. Melodic voice,strong rap,fun and upbeat songs, there's a variety of music styles.

The main and exciting part of this trilogy is actually interpreting the story. There's so many interpretations that i found on the internet. Too many to say so i could just suggest to google search itXD. I've never experience a moment where i try to solve a maze that seem to have to no end. It's a genius marketing plan really. While the school trilogy is more straightforward, HYYH trilogy is so meaningful and deep for us to get it right away.

ARMYs had to rewatch several MV and live performances to gather more hints. Like seriously guys,there's tons of it(you'd be surprised).

Unfortunately,i couldn't get hold of any of the trilogy albums,YET. But i hope to get it with signatures(so that is worth keeping)...I'll see how it goes. Myabe i could get Young forever? I don't know it's very pricey now.

Part 1
The vibe i got from the first main song for this trilogy, was happiness in the midst of sadness.The mv has more 'drama-like' style hence the choreo was not shown in the mv. Which made me super duper excited for the live stage. And yet again my heart burst with happiness and satisfaction seeing them:) Their choreo for I NEED U made my eyes glued on them the whole performance. It was hard to even pick a gif to show some of my favorite part as the WHOLE dance is my favorite.














Part 2
Once again BTS killed me. The vibe i got from part 2 is happiness within sadness.There were more happy scenes than I NEED U. Again,the mv is 'drama like' so no choreo was shown. If I NEED U was impressive this was a lil bit toned down. Like the dance is more 'soft' compared to the previous one. Nonetheless still effin awesome.















FINALLY IT'S PART 3
YOUNG FOREVER
Omg the MV was out without the teaser? I'm not sure but i was told that BigHit hinted that they were going to drop a teaser but no.....BigHit drop THE MV. lol. But yea i was resurrected. I watched the MV already and comapred to I NEED U and RUN. When i watched the MV at arnd 1 or 2 plus am,i felt so light. Freedom. Like after the depressing moments in their life they are now free from their misery. Like the other two mvs,no choreo was shown. THAT MAKES ME SUPER DUPER EXCITED for the live performance ahhhhh~! There were rumors that BigHit is releasing 3 MVs for the epilogue. So if FOREVER YOUNG is out,does that mean there would be 2 more MVs? Ok BigHit.Ok.

WATCH THE MV GUYS!!






Well they haven't have comeback stage for YOUNG FOREVER so there's not much to say/show. Hope to blog about it soon:)! Till then,ciao~!

p.s look at Suga's hair. It matches with the trilogy albums hahhaXD







No comments:

Post a Comment