Wednesday, August 3, 2016

#lifeatnafa

Year 1 Arts Management.AM1C.

Live school life updates; snapchat @missfals
I'm so bored sometimes during class, chat with me;kakaotalk @Jfals

I've got in NAFA,thank god. I still feel like i'm dreaming that i really am in NAFA studying the course that i really want.

You guys have no idea how nervous i was. I literally wanted to cry.Freaking lame and retarded but yea. When i reach campus three for registration,there was already a queue being the introverted self,i just queued as well. I managed to talk with the two girls who have no idea what's going on as well. The waves of relief came crashing down on me.At least i was not the only one confused at that time.

I met wonderful people from Day 1. I registered and i met this JC girl. Typical JC girl had this "academic superiority" aura nevertheless, she's nice. I met interesting people during orientation games etc. Some from Indonesia,China,India and of course the locals. To say we're friends right off the hook is really uncomfortable for me. I held myself back really well during orientation week. I was afraid that whatever i may say or do may offend them or make them feel uncomfortable around me.

I was insecure at some point of time. It was probably because it's been an extremely long time for me not trying to befriend others. I've been stuck and glued with the same group of friends from primary school all the way to the day i graduated from secondary school. That's about 9 years. 9 YEARS OF LOYALTY. So the idea of making new friends is really hard for me. How do you know that someone is your true friend right off the bat right?

The whole group of people i knew were split up to different classes, AM1A,AM1B and AM1C. Most of them went to A and B. i only knew 2 people that are in the same class as me,C. That was good. I had one very enthusiastic guy and one interesting girl. this guy's tag line for almost every intro is,

"My name is AhFat. if you can't remember my name,look at my size."

It's not his real name. If i say his real name,he would probably slap meXD
He's pretty much into makeup. He told us that he spent $300+ at Sephora. Like wtf. But gurllllll his makeup looks slays af. He's overall really nice.Although he disrupts the class a lot,he actually one of the many reasons why our class is fun since day 1. Check out his makeup instagram account. @Makeupwithfatsy

Now this interesting girl.She's talented with her hands,before you guys get the wrong idea,Chao could do the media art drawing thingy. She drew lots of BTS media art as she's into BTS as much as i do or maybe more. She have this really quiet demure but when you hangout with her for more than 10 minutes,all the devils and angels peek out of her curtains. She's nice and pleasant to hangout with though:) I would ask her if she have social media outlet that she uses to upload her creative artworks and update this blog if she have any.

I mentioned that our class is fun since day 1 of lesson. It's partly because of AhFat commentary/jokes but the class is full of weird/retarded/cool/funny people. It's interesting that we have no separated cliques. We just hangout as a class or so. Though maybe some are not interested to join us they do have fun with us in class,so thats great:)

I met two more 2 girls that became part of my daily lunch buddies along with Ahfat and Chao. They're Kai and Nat.One is obsessed with her hair and dogs while the other one have a life.

Kai is a pet groomer,she love animals especially dogs. She bleached her hair and she's taking care of it as it=f it's her baby.Wait it is her baby. She can be vain af. Kai would probably have the "i'm so done with us" look everyday at any time of the day when she's with us. But she is a k-drama fanatic. She's watching a few dramas now.

Nat,is one super special girl. She can be as naive as a child and super blur but can be super smart when it comes to the topic of fashion.She's from China and is a fashion blogger. Sha can be flying off oversea during the weekend and come back to school on Monday. She go overseas as if she's going Pasir Ris to Pioneer. She really do have a life. Kai,Chao,Ahfat and i went to her new home to help "unpack" her stuff and i think we did the most minimal job,hanging clothes. Sh had tons i repeat tons of clothes. My clothes is probably one quarter of her one luggage amongst the 4 or 5 luggages of clothes she have.

My whole class is such a joy to be with,so i do enjoy being around them. They're as much fun as Ahfat,Nat,Chao and Kai,but i hangout with this four more often. So i don't mind calling them my friends. I hope to have class photos of our dress up/dress down days soon!

Currently assignments are piling up,so i'd better get back to work:)!

p.s this is probably the most rushed write up i have done so far.Sorry for that. 3 weeks worth of school life to update.

p.p.s didn't proof read,kind of feeling lazayyyy right now.

p.p.p.s i'd update and edit this blog asap.

HAVE A NICE DAY! THANKS FOR READING THIS FAR~:>!

No comments:

Post a Comment