Thursday, November 20, 2014

LEGIT HANDSIGNED EXO DIE JUNGS~!

WARNING: Please do ignore my ugly bedsheet! Was to excited to take pictures and fangirling>.<

LEGIT HANDSIGNED EXO DIE JUNGS HAVE ARRIVED!! 
P.s So gonna repost in Tumblr! namelesskiddy.tumblr.com

Sadly,BTS DARK&WILD handsigned album is delayed:/ So i'll just do another post on it when i've received it:D
I made a picVid in Instagram featuring the photobooks obviously,to thank the mambers...so i tagged Sehun,Chanyeol.Xiumin.Luhan,Tao,Baekhyun and Lay^^ Before ya'll go "What the heck!" or ''Shameless'' or "major show off"' I tagged them to thank them.Period. 
And i didn't professed my love. like "I love you so much blah blahblah.."
I sincerely want to thank them because i know i won't ever have the chance to meet them personally to thank them(the sad truth:/) 
 see it for yourself at my instagram: http://instagram.com/namelesskiddy


Anyways to all EXO-Ls.....EXO SARANGHAJA!


Although one of the members mispelled my name wrongly in EXO ver,I'm still happy^^
p.s it's 'NUR...' not 'NAR...' >,< and i think it's Sehun cuz i requested him to sign my nameXD








No comments:

Post a Comment