Friday, April 17, 2015

Studies?

Heyya! It's been so long since i update this blog:( Been so busy juggling studies and my personal well-being.You know that moment you want to do something but you don't know how to tackle the obstacles? Yea well i'm having one of that moment.

My studies are 50/50. The "jump" or should i say the content gap between N level standard and O level standard is huge. Especially for Chemistry,E.Mathematics and English. It's hard to cope. But i know i have to suck it up and put my best effort to go through it! My mid-years are in a few days time. With my mother tongue language out(took MT O levels paper last year and i aced it so i don't have to sit for it again this year) i can spend more time to study for other subjects. My dad's friend going to help me with my maths. He's practically tutoring me so i have to pay him $35/hr. Every week i pay him $70. So yeah squeezing my wallet for this tuition.Going lock my online shopping webs/apps.

Ok i'll ciao for now and hope to update soon again!

p.s i've received my BTS DARK&WILD autographed album a few months agoXD

p.p.s EXO COMEBACK! *squealssssssssss*

No comments:

Post a Comment