Tuesday, June 23, 2015

my life ain't updated? YOLO

HelloYellow to whoever is reading this blog of mine:) I haven't been blogging for quite some time already,i was and am busy can you tell? hahahaha

Anyways i got my MidYears result back  and it was crap. F9 all the way except for POA(surprise surprise) I  have 1 month a less than a week to buck for my PRELIMINARY EXAMINATIONS. Oh how fun. Right after prelims i think around a month or so it's boo-hoo 'O'levels(the real exam that sort of determines my further education path.sucks) So you can guess what i've burning my midnight oil. HOWEVER,i'm getting distracted a lot and feel discouraged when i can't get any questions.I feel dumb at some points.But i guess i just have to suck it up and live through it.Not long till i graduate and live my life to the fullest.

I've been thinking what further studies or should i say diploma i should attain...I swear that i've been eyeing Lasalle,college of the arts, for quite some time.And very much determined to go there.I'm really really really really interested in getting to Technical&Production Management. However i do have doubts of my own.There are things pulling me back and one of them is my finances. Yes i've calculated the amount of money i should have on standby for school related stuff but it's just an estimation so i never know if i need extra money and when that time comes where will i get that money?I don't want to burden my family nor do i want to take up student loan(there's a lot of terms that i do not agree with)

These are some of my worries:( I don't really have anyone to turn to. At times when i feel discouraged  and unsupported i turn to reading fanfictions that would allow me to express those emotions.

I hope to blog soon again!

p.s I'm not all that depressed although i've got to say i am more angst than happy but! I still have my happy moments like how i am soooooo excited to blog about exo(wink wink) when i am free enough^^









No comments:

Post a Comment