Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Jessica Jung's SOLO ALBUM

Just one word,proud.

I'll admit i'm not really a SONE (SNSD'S fandom and last 'member') but i do respect them. They're legends. They deserve every bit of respect and recognition. However it's hard for me to be into a girl group. I don't know it's just hard for me to like them 24/7(no hate here please) Is it just me? A girl who can't get into girl groups and rookies as well. Maybe cause EXO and BTS have already resided in my heart and brain....

ANYWAYS!!

I heard she's releasing an album soon and i'm excited for it. Hahaha i'm surprised myself.
Like how can you hate such photogenic woman?



I want to support her shop, Blanc and Eclare, but hahaha the price of her stuff can buy me 30 cups of bubble teas. So expensive. Maybe in the future when i earned more moneyXD!






(Gawd i need to watch this chinese show where Kris,exo's former member/leader, and jessica was the guests. Hard to find with eng sub but does not mean i'm not looking hahaXD)




My new ship i guess,KriSica/FanSica ? Yea i just ship them~:)

Yea she's pretty. And when she was a member of SNSD, her singing skills are pretty good. She got visuals, singing abilities and come on her dance skills can't be THAT bad. I'm really looking forward to her album. I hope she's healthy and happy always. And in your face SM ent! She could be an idol as well as a fashion designer if she wants too! Just watch her prove it to you! #ibelieveinyouJessicaJung

Such rare occasion of me getting excited for a former member of a girl group,SNSD, Jessica's album, this blog post is worth my time typing:)

No comments:

Post a Comment