Monday, January 25, 2016

500-words task

I'm applying for an art school here in Singapore.I really really want to get into this school.Not because the sch is 5 minutes away from my house or because the school fee is affordable.But it's because the course offered there is of my interest.I feel my burning desire to be part of that school studying that course and excelling it.

The course that i want is a combination of arts(not just visual but also technical)and business.Perfect combination.To apply into this course i need to do a write up of my inspiration for the arts,future plans and  my encounter with arts.I have no problems writing it up.However,the problem is that i don't know how to deliver what i want to say,my ideas,my passion for the arts and my desire to start up my business for the arts in the near future. I,by no means feel burdened by this 500 words requirement.I prefer essay and the possibility of interviews than an entrance exam.

My aim to finish my application to this art school by end of January. 4 MORE DAYS yikes!

Exoxo~:)

No comments:

Post a Comment