Sunday, November 13, 2016

UPDATES!

So there are so many things happening right now.


First off, i finally got the job i've been aiming for since... i was like 15 y/o? It's nothing big but i believe the job would provide more exposure and experience to the arts scene. So i'm really happy about my new job:)!


I recently collected my signed "Dear Happiness" YASSSSSSS!!! I'll be blogging about it soon! I was thinking of making a YT video of unpacking it(?) I have yet to decide.

I'm planning to pick up skills and languages this holiday. Here's the list.
-Khatam Qur'an (finish reading the qur'an)
-Arabic language
-religious classes
-Japanese language
-remix songs using garage band
-learn photoshop

There's ALOT of rumours about concerts that could possibly be hosted in Singapore. Like EXO's exor'dium or something like that. I hope it really takes place, i really want to attend their concert!


xoxo;)

No comments:

Post a Comment