Thursday, March 2, 2017

EXOrDIUM in SG 2017 [pre-concert]


Remember that i blogged about their concert last year? How i complained and whined throughout the blog about not being able to go? Well...

I AM GOING FOR EXO CONCERT THIS YEAR~!
Concert details: http://x-clusive.sg/2017/01/06/exo-planet-3-the-exordium-in-singapore-2017/

I'll be blogging on my experience in this whole concert process. It's very long because i encountered some problems along the way and it's my first time going to a concert, well the concert is on 2nd April 2017 but you know your concert experience should start from the announcement of the concert, no? Everything is so new to me^~^ Please bear with me hahaha maybe you can know some of my tricks or learn some stuff from this blog so you guys are prepared for any kpop concert hahahahahXD



So let me tell you guys the experience of a first time concert go-er. Unlike EXO'luXion 2 last year where the announce ticket sales one month before the concert, this time, One Production(organiser), confirmed it and announced ticket sales on 24 January through their twitter account. Follow them on twitter guys! They reply your enquires and frequently updates too! @OneProductionSG The concert in on 2nd April 2017, 4PM at Singapore Indoor Stadium. So they gave us enough time to collect money etc.

I'm already working and financially supporting myself. However, i used up my salary for some December shopping and outings. I didn't know about EXOrDIUM then okays if i had known, not a single cent comes out of the pocket. So i was broke. I called my friend and talked about how i regretted purchasing all the make up, clothes and food i bought in December. She said she could purchase for me first since she knows i can pay her back when my January pay come. However, I declined her offer because I was too embarrassed to accept such offers. I still vowed myself to go for the concert. 

So I posted on Carousell for anyone to help me purchase the ticket first then pay them back once my i receive my pay. I had so many offers but all of them had extra charges like $10-$30. Those charges were their profit. I'm not stupid enough to agree on those deals. I was planning to buy the standing pen ticket which cost $292 (booking fee included) if i add those extra charges, i'm making a loss. Their conditions was that i have to pay full amount including their extra charges. What if just a what if they run away? Make themselves disappear or smh. Then my money would be gone as well. I'm pretty much gambling my luck so i decided to take down that offer.  But a Carouseller was really nice and said that she can help me buy the tickets without extra charges. I decided to accept her offer. So now the next problem is the money.

I think i was really really really extremely lucky. I applied for a bursary the year before and i was awarded a cheque of a pretty big sum of money for me. I wasn't planning to use it other than supporting school needs but yea you can kinda tell what happened nextXD I deposited the cheque immediately and managed to cash out 2-3 days before the ticket sales. I transferred $292 to the girl who's helping me buy the ticket. Settled.

NOT. On the day of ticket sales, she was struggling to get the standing pen tickets. The website was incredibly slow due to high traffic. I guess those who queued up at the ticket booths were the lucky ones who got the standing ticket? I don't know but i was a little upset at the fact that there's a probability i could not go for the concert because i don't have a ticket. She was texting us throughout the process. (There were other people who she was helping to buy the ticket for and we created a group chat) Saying how she can't get any tickets and blah blah. I was getting upset but wasn't pissed off because i understand that she must have been really pressurised, pissed off and what not trying to nabbed the tickets. So i texted my friend for lunch at Seoul Garden lol. I went out. I ranted to her about my current misfortune and what not. I checked my phone time to time. At one point the girl got the tickets but it was a CAT 1 ticket aka seating tickets. I was super grateful that i got to go for EXOrDIUM 2017. But the unsatisfactory was there. I mean I did transfer $292 to her for a standing ticket.... So what else? hahahaha

Back i  went to Carousell and checked for people selling their standing tickets at original pricesXD At first i didn't find any. I texted my friends and whined to them. They helped me screenshot twitter people selling tickets that i want which is the standing pen. I deeply appreciate their effort but i don't trust twitter sellers for some reason? I just feel insecure. I went back to Carousell and again i think i was lucky. I managed to score myself a seller that was selling a pair of standing pen tickets. I bought it immediately.I bought it and asked if i could meet the person on that same day. She said yes. She was on her way to changing her online tickets to the physical ones. So i met up with the great seller and paid cash. I'M REALLY LUCKY AREN'T I??? So i got a pair of standing pen tickets and a CAT 1 ticket^^

Did i ever tell you guys that i don't have an EXO-L in my circle of friends? Well now i tell you, i don't have any exo fans as my friends. I thought it would be lonely for me to go alone plus i need someone to show me the ropes of attending a concert hahahahaha! I post my search for concert buddies on Carousell. Yes i love carousell cuz i use it for more than just shopping okays~ A lot of people were interested and contacted me so i created a group chat for us. I'm going to EXOrDIUM with fellow EXO-Ls~~~~~ Makes me super excited! We are planning to meet up early for breakfast on the concert day. We chat and get to know each other better then then wait for it the most exciting part is......collecting of fan project items~! Not only we have fan project items, we also have the official merchandise booth! Thank you thank you One Production SG!

So far my checklist:
Tickets
Money for tickets
Concert Buddies
EXO official lightstick ver 2
Selling of extra tickets
Clothes for ConcertGift(?) for EXO-i'm not sure if i should throw/pass something at the stage yet
Extra money for official merchandise 

I still have 5 things in my checklist that i would have to blog about! So wait for my next update maybe by tomorrow or something~! I'm excited to blog about it so wait for it okays~

xo 



1 comment:

  1. Its quite different blog from others. This is nice work and impressive. We are able to offer high accurate tips like Accurate Mcx Tips , Free Commodity Trading Tips , Sure Mcx Tips and Commodity Tips Free Trial On Mobile.

    ReplyDelete