Friday, March 24, 2017

9 days to #exordiuminsg

I'M SO EXCITED!!!

I'm meeting up some other EXO-Ls for breakfast before the concert and we're gonna collect the merchandise from the different fan projects:) ONE Production said that there'll be official merchandise booth. I know there'll be keychains and what not but i can foresee myself making the hardest decision in life. Who to get and what to get?

I don't have a bias list as i like every single one of them equally. They make my heart beat thousand times faster than when i had to run for 2.4km in NAPFA test. Ahhhhhhhhh~~~ i don't know i wish i could have worked more for lots of extra cash so i could buy the merchs without worrying about lunch money for school! Sigh.. it's ok i can always buy the merchandises and collect all of it slowly.

As for fan gift, i decided not to do anything big and glamorous. Maybe something small, beneficial/stuff they need/wld use, attractive and easy to carry since they do travel and etc. It's hard to think of the perfect gift yet but i only have 9 days!! So i'll try to hurry and prepare it!

9 DAYS MORE! 9 DAYS MORE! TO EXOrDIUM SG!

3 comments: