Thursday, March 2, 2017

EXOrDIUM in SG 2017 [pre-concert]


So i got my ticket and concert buddies now i need to search for things that could enhance my first concert experience. SM released EXO lightstick version 2. The white one with changing colours? Yea well i want to get that when they first released it but i thought "maybe not today". Finally i got a good reason to buying it hehehe. I didn't plan to purchase as soon as i got my tickets. I did burst my wallet as i bought 3 ticketsXD So i decided to use February's salary to buy it and i finally ordered one for myself at you know where.... Carousell^^ I really really love Carousell all my kpop stuff the official ones were from Carousell. I've been making my purchase on there for quite some time already so i have a few accounts that i really trust^^

Oh! Before i forget,I did mentioned that i have no EXO-L in my circle of friends but i bought 3 tickets? Yea well i'm selling away the tickets at original price^^ I managed to sell my pen B ticket~ I still have my CAT 1 ticket:( I hope to sell it asap~ I'm keeping one ticket for myself duh~

Now i'm still deciding whether i should 'give' gifts for EXO? So many people give them stuff like plashes, cute hats and what nots. I don't know whether i should give them something like that. I'm not the type to follow trend or the majority so i'm thinking of a unique gift for them. It's either extremely unique or no gifts at all. See my problem here? I can't think of a good gift for incredible, handsome ultra talented and popular 9 boys should get. They are travelling and are sharing space so my gift should be easy to carry and should also not take up so much space. I'm still thinking of ideas. I don't have much time left and i don't want to spend so much cuz i want to save money for the official merchandise. I'll update again with the gifts if i made them in my next blog.

Since i'm at standing pen B with q number 24xx, i would be at the back or middle part of the pen. I need to be "noticed''. I'm planning to wear glow in the dark clothes or LED hijab hahahahaha. I'm looking up on diy glow in the dark clothes. I could find diy LED clothes but it looked complicated. However, i did find diy LED shoes... Hehehehe maybe i would go for LED shoes you know to spice up my concert experienceXD I aim to have the most lit first concert ever!

I would update my blog again on my pre-concert days okays~! I would most probably also blog about the concert and the concert coma after the dayXD Stay tune okays~

xo

1 comment: